Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here is God


As one who is certain to die I cannot but proclaim the truth of God's Word to another who may not go to Heaven unless I speak.

Genesis 1:1.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Revelation 1:8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, " who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

John 1:1-5.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.


Revelation 21:6
Then He said to me, " It is done I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.

Luke 23:43
And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Revelation 22:13
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

The message of life is priceless and no one is outside the boundaries of the consequences of not responding to the words of it.

By turning away from the extended hand of God is eternal separation from Him.

By moving toward the voice of the One who speaks and receiving His gift is eternal companionship with Jesus Christ the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment